Purchasing items in Divinus.pt online store is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in Divinus online Store can only be acquired by people who have the legal age to do so in their country of residence.
2) The description, image and any other product information presented on the Divinus online store can be changed without notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product.
3) All prices shown in the Divinus online store can be changed without notice, and are always subject to stock rupture.
4) Under the current Portuguese law, Divinus is obliged to add the VAT value to the legal fees of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown in the online store always include VAT.
5) If Divinus can not provide the order from a customer in part or in full for immediate shipment, the customer will be immediately contacted by Divinus in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
6) Special promotions launched in Divinus.pt online store may not apply to Divinus Gourmet physical Store.
7) All orders placed through the Divinus Gourmet online store which payment is not made within a maximum period of five days, will be canceled.
8) Divinus Gourmet is not responsible for shipments to countries where their law does not allow the import of alcoholic drinks - being customer's responsibility the grasp of the respective order. In case of return of the products Divinus Gourmet reimburse only the amount of the merchandise. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
9) Divinus Gourmet recognizes all its customers the right to withdraw from their contract that celebrate with her, allowing them to return within 14 days products purchased under Decree-Law 143/2001 (Decreto-Lei 143/2001) and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20/05 (Decreto-Lei 82/2008 de 20/05). To clear any doubts, request additional information or send suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.