This article establishes pre-contractual information regarding contracts concluded at a distance in the online store divinus.pt, art 4º do DL nº 24/2014 de 14.02. divinus.pt is the responsibility of Dourado Distribuição, lda., with headquarters at Avenida São Sebastião 12, in Évora-Portugal and NIF 501473459
Purchasing items in the online store divinus.pt is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale at the online store of divinus.pt can only be acquired by persons who have the legal age to do so in your country of residence.
2) The description, year, image and any other information of a product presented in the online store can be changed without notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product.
3) All prices shown in the online store divinus.pt can be changed without notice and are always subject to stock rupture.
4) Under the current Portuguese law, we are required to add the VAT value ace legal fees of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown in the online store always include VAT.
5) If the divinus.pt can not provide the order from a customer in part or in full for immediate shipment, the customer will be immediately contacted and decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
6) special promotions launched the online store may not apply to the physical store of Divinus Gourmet.
7) All orders made by the divinus.pt, and the payment of which is not paid within a maximum period of 72h, will be canceled.
8) For orders in the Online Store after confirmation of payment by the customer, we have a period of up to 5 working days for orden preparation for expedition, unless there is a stock breach. Dourado Distribuição is not responsible for the delay of the Carrier in the delivery of orders, however an average period of up to 7 days in the territory of Portugal and up to 30 days for other countries.
9) Shipping and handling costs for each purchase are calculated mainly by packaging and transportation. The cost of transportation depends on the weight of the package and distance of its final destination. Shipping rate charges will be calculated automatically once the purchase is made in our virtual store.
10) The shipment of products to countries outside the European community or that the Shipping rate is not included in the pre-established listing, the Shipping rate must be consulted after the contact with Dourado Distribution by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
11) The Returns Policy, all products must be examined by the buyer immediately on receipt. In the event that you receive a product that appears to have been damaged in transit, you should refuse to accept delivery of the product and direct the courier to return the product to us. You must also sign the delivery note of the carrier with a comment stating the problem. Please notify us immediately, as all damaged products must be returned to us for inspection, along with a copy of the delivery note. Dourado Distribuição recognizes all its customers the right to withdraw from contracts with her celebrate, allowing them to return within 14 days of the products purchased under Decree-Law No. nº 24/2014 de 14.02. To clear any doubts, request for additional information or send suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
12) Dourado Distribuição is not responsible for shipments to countries in which the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages – is the customer’s responsibility to grasp the respective order. In case the return of the products to Dourado Distribuição reimburse only the amount of merchandise. For questions, please contact us before ordering.
13) In the online store divinus.pt, the following payment methods are available: Bank Transfer and Paypal
14) All purchases made on divinus.pt are subject to Portuguese legislation. Any conflict or divergence of the interpretation of the General Conditions for Online Purchases will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Tribunal.
15) In case the customer is located outside continental Portugal, Dourado Distribuição informs that whichever judicial process will be taken place within Portuguese Tribunals.
Under the terms and for the results of the result in art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, we inform you that the available ADR entity is the Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts in Lisbon, with the following contacts:
Morada: Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa – Campus de Campolide 1099-032 – Lisboa
Telefone: 21 384 74 84 (das 15h às 16h)
Telefone da Direção-Geral do Consumidor: 707 788 787
Present online general conditions can vary without previous notice, thus being, they must be consulted prior to each purchase.